Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On Life, the Universe and Everything

..... Life sucks.... the Universe is annoyingly unknown and large.... and Everything is crap....

Hold on..... the universe is unknown and large..... Hmmm....

But, what if all that i percieve is just a stupid dream of some giant almighty cosmic dreamer? (Or a tiny powerles bloody useless good-for-nothing shitty cosmic dreamer either)... Or the saga of the noodly appendages of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Or something that our thoughts were designed not to comprehend?

WTF(What the fisherman)..... If its a dream, I am still a part, pointless, but yeah, still a part. So, hangin in there until the bubble bursts..... But, there seems to be some disgusting sense of uselessness, which tells me to end it all. Go ahead! Burst the bubble urself! Why wait for it like most others do. Am a bit too curious to find out what happens when the bubble bursts.....

But, then if i do that, I'll becomne wat i despise - A ditcher, ditching whoever has cared for me in this dream. I may not care a damn.... But, im not selfish either..... I'll hang in there until there's no one who needs me to hang in there. (Except for my bro of course, cos he is a useless wierdo psycho like me, sharing similar thoughts about everything)..... Yet, im still curious abt the bursting.....

Hmmmmmmmmm....... it seems inviting....... But hey wait! Im not a ditcher! But does all this even matter anymore after the bubble bursts? Why wait? .... hmmmmmm......

Current mood: Tissue paper drying up. But still shredded
Currently listening to: Naked - Bon jovi

No comments: