Sunday, May 07, 2006

Looking beyond

Trying to look beyond the horizon...... curious..... eager.....
The horizon seemed near....
I walk towards it......
I feel Ive neared the horizon................ just a hallucination....
I wiggle my head out of it..... noooooooo, there's still hope...
I wiggle my head again.....
The horizon is again as far as it once used to be....
I look at the greenery around.....
Still thinking twice about the hallucination.... a tingle runs down the spine....
I look at the greenery around.....
Wondering why i didnt see its beauty before.....
Why I havent spent time with it.....
Why I was so engrossed in looking at the distant horizon.....
I look at the greenery around......
The greenery feels to be one with me.....
But I am still lost in thought.....
Slowly.....I begin feeling one with it as well....
But, I stop myself.... still lost in thought....
I look at the greenery around.....

I wiggle my head....... i wiggle my head again......
Doesnt seem to be a hallucination......
I look at the horizon....... not curious...... not eager.......
I look at the greenery around...... greener....
I wiggle my head...... i wiggle my head again..... i wiggle my head yet again......
Half hoping that it is a hallucination....

I look beyond......
This time into the future.....
In it, I am happy with the greenery around......
In it, I look at the horizon...... with regrets.....

I wiggle my head......
Am back to the present.....
Lost in thought........

I wiggle my head..... I wiggle my head again..... vigorously........
...........................................
.............................
...............
.......
I am tired of wigglin my head..............
I wiggle my head.......


Currently listening to : The hardest part - Coldplay
Current mood : Not so lost

No comments: