Thursday, December 08, 2005

My blog's 1.342-th birthday!

Saw Sangeeta's blog celebrating its 1st birthday, which reminded me that my blog was quite as old too. I went and looked into my first post, which was on August 5th 2004........... Alas! I missed out on celebrating my blog's first birthday! So, the next best thing I could do was to celebrate its 1.342-th B'day.

Had a look at all the stuff I had posted, coasting through times..... some happy ones and some pensive..... some light and many busy ones. I havent been regular in posting stuff, and I am rather happy about that.... it shows that I was busy doin somethin more important!

Anyway, I'm gonna hog something on the ocassion now! And some music as well! Partayy!

Looking forward to my photoblog's B'day as well, which is still faaaaaar away!

Current mood : Partayyyy!
Current music : Life is a rollercoaster - Ronan Keating

No comments: