Thursday, March 31, 2005

Philosophy treat

After coming back from Kavalur, I took a big long nap. Woke up in the evening, remembaring that I had my final Chemistry practical exams the next day! I had to go to Vini's house to get the procedure sheets. Well, I went there, talked and talked and talked about the trip. Then went out to tae a xerox, then went on talkin, hoggin some chaat. Then somehow, there was a discussion about Bhavana's question "You cant simply disbelieve and argue against something, without even tasting it"(referring to Astrology). Well, that was all that was required to pull me into a full length discussion with Vini about what is reality, is there a reality and lotsa of things that finally led to the purpose of life thing, and transfereed my philosophies to him. (= Aaahiyo Whoonuno Aahiyo Paiyohyu! for AOE 1 players; = conversion, for the world deprived of AOE1).

Yea, but wat about the chem exams? Chuck it, this was more interesting, it went on until we realized that it was 10 pm. And u know what, whenever we had a philosophy discussion together, it was behind a chem exam! (It has happened thrice so far. Its probably coz chem is so easy that we do not actually feel to read for the exam).

Well, I am really happy about one thing! I did not read for it, while in Kavalur, when the others were busy in their books. I started only 2 -3 hrs before the exams. And Im proud that I did very well! It was a similar case in the Physics practicals

No comments: